The mission of the Survivorship Committee is to advance survivorship care throughout the continuum by providing resources and evidence-based education to oncology navigators.
- Published Survivorship Committee updates for JONS
- Developed multiple sessions with objectives for Annual Conference, including sexuality, and partnered with Ulman Fund for AYA session
- Continue collaboration with Ulman Foundation
- Survey membership regarding survivorship needs in lieu of new CoC survivorship standards
- Move forward with best practice webinar for survivorship care
- Focus on LGBTQ survivorship care
- Collaborate with the other AONN+ committees