Mission: The mission of the United Navigators of Oklahoma (UNO), a navigator network of AONN+, is to support the national AONN+ mission by providing a local open forum for Oklahoma navigation professionals to share educational opportunities, knowledge, networking, collaboration, advocacy, and outreach. This forum of professionals will provide the highest quality of navigation services for all patients from screening through survivorship.
Vision: The vision of the United Navigators of Oklahoma (UNO) a chapter of AONN+ is to build partnerships among navigators to utilize shared knowledge, expertise, resources, networking, and education to meet the needs of Oklahoma’s patients and survivors served by these professionals, and provide excellence of care.
- Hold quarterly meetings with education opportunities, individual presentations, and data presentations in Oklahoma
- Build a list of best practices to be shared with AONN+ community through journal articles
- Participate as a local organization of oncology navigators at a community event to promote health-screening guidelines and knowledge about the role of a navigator
- Send 2 local representatives to the Annual AONN+ Conference
- Champion AONN+ and the United Navigators of Oklahoma
- Provide AONN+ updates from meetings/interactions on a quarterly basis
- Provide AONN+ a list of all members within the local chapter with contact information
- All Navigator Network/members will be listed on the AONN+ website for members only
Navigator Network Leader:Carrie Rohr, RN
SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital – Oklahoma City
1011 N Dewey, Suite 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73102