Local Navigator Networks
Connect With Navigators In Your Area
Sharon Gentry discusses the benefits of joining or starting a Local Navigator Network, which is a great way to connect with other navigators and share experiences and best practices.
Starting a Navigator Network
- Assemble regularly with other navigators in your vicinity
- Navigator Network leader should have experience with team building and have a personal commitment to wanting to promote education and career development of oncology navigators in his/her region.
- Build your Network's theme, mission, and vision.
- Create a theme for your network by creating a tagline so that you have your own ownership and identity.
- Identify best practices and areas of need (resource needs, educational needs, and possible solutions) within your region.
- Communicate with AONN+ and your members
- Establish and maintain an open correspondence system with all navigator network members, and address queries in a timely manner.
- Communicate in different outlets including local meetings, chat online through the community forum, and meet at the annual conferences.
For everything else, JUST ASK AONN+!
Let us know!
- Notify AONN+ that you are planning to start a local navigator network and provide them with your contact information and your network's theme, mission, and vision
- All networks/members will be listed on the AONN+ website for members only.
Engagement with Industry Partners