The mission of the Technology and Innovation Committee is to focus on the use of technology to capture data/metrics for evaluation, improve quality in navigation, and provide patient education and navigator resources.
- Create awareness for the resources that exist to support navigators in their day-to-day work
- Partner with other organizations to identify innovative ideas that help navigators advance patient care
- Conduct a survey to determine the technology and training priorities of AONN+ members
- Grow committee membership
- Collaborated with other committees to help with various technology needs and gaps
- Worked with the Metrics Subcommittee on building the metrics repository
- Worked with the Survivorship Committee to develop online resources