The mission of the Survivorship Committee is to advance survivorship care throughout the continuum by providing resources and evidence-based education to clinical navigators and non-licensed patient navigators.
- Relaunching committee—13 members/5 new members new chair
- Refined committee's mission statement
- 3 ARS questions developed for the national conference
- Write newsletter article
- Review the 2018 national ARS questions
- Develop a 10-15 question survey early 2019 - drill down needs
- Webinar on "hot topics"
- Survivorship session based on needs for next conference
- Collaborate with Technology & Innovation Committee
- Potential publication
- Development of repository for resources