The mission of the Survivorship Committee provide education and support regarding survivorship programs and sustainable metrics through sharing of best practices.
- Delivered CEU presentation on survivorship and the navigator at AONN+’s 7th Annual Navigation & Survivorship Conference in Las Vegas
- The committee established itself as a standalone committee
- Increase knowledge related to multidisciplinary cancer survivorship care and incorporating quality metrics into practice
- Identify appropriate healthcare use and program development with primary focus on survivors’ quality of life—starting survivorship care from the time of diagnosis
- Identify essential components of Survivorship Care Plan that are accurate, personalized, meaningful, and useful to the patient