The mission of the AQUIRE Subcommittee is to provide mentorship support to AONN+ members in areas of quality, processes improvement, metrics, and reporting.
- Writing Abstracts: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started, But Didn’t Know to Ask
- Your Elevator Speech Using AIDET
- Demystifying the Research Process: Workshop for Patient Navigators, Social Workers, and Administrators
- Provide ongoing follow-up support to attendees of the 2018 Annual Conference Workshop
- Develop an abstract on AONN+ navigator needs around conducting quality improvement projects, using metrics, and communicating and publishing results
- Create platform for supporting AONN+ members in the area of research and the quality improvement process
- AQUIRE Committee is seeking new members interested in supporting our mission: To provide mentorship support to AONN+ members in the areas of quality, process improvement, metrics, and reporting