The mission of the AQUIRE Subcommittee is to provide mentorship support to AONN+ members in areas of quality, processes improvement, metrics, and reporting.
- Needs assessment of members through web-based survey to establish primary and secondary goals for the committee
- Subcommittee networking session held at AONN+’s 7th Annual Navigation & Survivorship Conference in Las Vegas
- Two working groups within the committee to develop resources for abstract writing and publishing
- Prepare AONN+ members for abstract development and poster presentations at the 2017 Annual Conference
- Abstract and journal publishing resource work group
- Mentoring navigators with quality improvement, outcomes, and research