Conference Planning Committee
Now recruiting AONN+ members for the Conference Planning Committee!
We invite you to take an active role in our evergrowing organization by becoming a part of the Conference Planning Committee. We’re also identifying a co-chair of this committee, so we hope you’ll view this as your moment to use your experience and vision to take our conference forward. Here is a quick summary of this exciting commitment:
- Monthly 90-minute conference calls
- One onsite conference planning 1-day retreat
- 10-20 hours working with speakers prior to the conference and offering mentoring to faculty if needed
- Moderator at conferences
Our Multidisciplinary Team for the Committee:
- Clinical Navigator
- Patient Navigator
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Navigator
- Advanced Practice Nurse Navigator
- Social Worker
- AONN+ Project Manager
- AONN+ Medical Director
We plan to launch our first committee meeting in December 2017. Please feel free to contact Penny.Daugherty@northside.com with any questions.