The mission of the Conference Planning Committee is to provide relevant and high-value conference agendas and speakers that will enhance and develop members’ professional growth and development.
- Identify Conference Planning Committee chairs and members
- Committee will launch first committee meeting in December 2017
- Send a learning needs assessment to all AONN+ members to identify relevant topics for midyear and annual conference that members identify as areas needing further professional growth and development and knowledge enhancement
- Review conference evaluations from both 2017 regional and national conferences
- Assess current trends and new therapies in oncology that translate to nurse and patient navigator practice
- Evaluate need for 3 tracks for conference: Clinical, Patient Navigator, and Administrator
- Develop midyear and annual conference agendas and speakers, which will be reviewed and approved through AONN+ Leadership Council