Maintaining OPN-CG℠ Certification
Your OPN-CG℠ is valid for 3 years from the date of testing. To maintain your Oncology Patient Navigator–Certified Generalist℠ (OPN-CG℠) credential, you must document participation in 24 continuing education hours every 36 months.
Continuing education hours must consist of education in the following knowledge domains:
- Patient Care
- Knowledge for Practice
- System-Based Practice
- Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
- Must maintain direct navigation experience
- Must pay renewal fee at time of recertification:
- Member: $150
- Nonmember: $300 (includes a free one-year membership)
Documentation of continuing education hours must be submitted every 3 years. Thank you for your patience as we establish a portal where your credits will be uploaded.