Maintaining ONN-CG℠ Certification
Your ONN-CG℠ is valid for 3 years from the date of testing. To maintain your Oncology Nurse Navigator–Certified Generalist℠ (ONN-CG℠) credential, you must document participation in 45 continuing education hours every 36 months.
Continuing education hours must consist of education in the following knowledge domains:
- Patient Advocacy & Patient Empowerment
- Quality & Performance Improvement
- Community Outreach & Prevention
- Coordination of Care & Care Transitions
- Professional Roles & Responsibilities
- Psychosocial Distress Screening
- Organizational Management
- Survivorship/End of Life
For a list of AONN+ continuing education offerings, please click here.
- Must maintain direct navigation experience
- Must maintain an RN license in good standing
- Must pay renewal fee at time of recertification:
- Member: $150
- Nonmember: $300 (includes a free one-year membership)
Documentation of continuing education hours must be submitted every 3 years. Thank you for your patience as we establish a portal where your credits will be uploaded.