AONN+ Organizational Recognition Award
The AONN+ Organizational Recognition Award acknowledges employers who embrace the critical role of oncology navigators and foster their growth.
The recipient of the AONN+ Organizational Recognition Award will receive a plaque and an acknowledgement in the Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship. In addition, the award allows the employer to further support its oncology navigators by granting a one-year AONN+ membership with free annual conference registration for oncology navigation team members.
Award consideration is based on the sustained support of the oncology navigation program by the employer, as evidenced by one or more of the following:
- Employer’s support of the members to attend AONN+ meetings such as the Midyear Conference and the Annual Navigation & Survivorship Conference
- Employer’s support for the members to attend CNE events
- Employer’s support of employee involvement in AONN+ at the national level or Local Navigator Network
- Nomination narrative that demonstrates how the organization sustains support for oncology navigation
- Description of oncology navigation program
- Letter of Gratitude from oncology navigation team
The nominations for the AONN+ Awards will close at 11:59 p.m. EDT on August 17, 2018. No applications and/or nominations will be accepted after this time. If you have any questions, please contact us.
AONN+ will not be responsible for any expense incurred by the organization and its oncology navigation team associated with receiving this award.