AONN+ Oncology Navigation Excellence Award
The Oncology Navigation Excellence (ONE) Award recognizes an oncology navigator for his or her outstanding contributions to oncology navigation, patient care, or education.
The recipient of the ONE Award will receive a $1,000 donation made to his or her chosen charity, a plaque, acknowledgement in the Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship, and a non-transferrable travel, accommodation, and registration to the AONN+ Annual Conference.
Award consideration is based on the following:
- Nominee must be an active AONN+ member
- Nominee must be an oncology navigator: clinical/nurse, patient, financial, community, social worker in role of navigator
- AONN+ member nominated by colleague or caregiver demonstrating nominee’s outstanding contribution to oncology navigation practice, patient care, or education
- Nominee curriculum vitae (CV)
- Nomination narrative that demonstrates the contribution to oncology navigation, patient care, or education
The nominations for the AONN+ Awards will close at 11:59 p.m. EDT on August 17, 2018. No applications and/or nominations will be accepted after this time. If you have any questions, please contact us.