AONN+ Outstanding Local Navigator Network Award
The AONN+ Outstanding Local Navigator Network Award is given to a Local Navigator Network (LNN) that has exemplified outstanding effort in establishing a setting to facilitate communication and education among peers, with the goal of improving patient outcomes.
The recipient of the AONN+ Outstanding Local Navigator Network Award receives a plaque, an acknowledgment in the Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship®, and a sponsored dinner with a speaker for 1 LNN meeting.
Award consideration is based on the following:
The LNN strives to:
- meet a minimum of 50% of active AONN+ members
- meet all requirements for LNN (quarterly meetings, submission of meeting reports and annual report)
- align with national AONN+ mission and vision
- demonstrate active engagement with local community and/or industry partners
- Nomination narrative that addresses all the eligibility criteria above