AONN+ Organizational Recognition Award
The AONN+ Organizational Recognition Award acknowledges employers who embrace the critical role of oncology navigators and foster their growth.
The recipient of the AONN+ Organizational Recognition Award will receive a plaque and an acknowledgment in the Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship®. In addition, the award allows the employer to further support its oncology navigators by granting a 1-year AONN+ membership with free annual conference registration for oncology navigation team members.
Award consideration is based on the sustained support of the oncology navigation program by the employer, as evidenced by 1 or more of the following:
- Employer’s support of the members to attend AONN+ meetings such as the Midyear Conference and the Annual Navigation & Survivorship Conference
- Employer’s support for the members to attend CNE events
- Employer’s support of employee involvement in AONN+ at the national level or in a Local Navigator Network
- Nomination narrative that demonstrates how the organization sustains support for oncology navigation
- Description of oncology navigation program
- Letter of Gratitude from oncology navigation team